Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that offers cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, and more.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
There are two options for the Salesforce integration:
You must have an account to login and setup the Salesforce integration. If you would like to integrate with a sandbox for testing but do not have access, please contact your organization’s Salesforce administrator.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Salesforce integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter the environment you are connecting to
- Leave blank or enter “PRODUCTION” to connect to a production organization
- Enter “SANDBOX” to connect to a sandbox for testing
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
- You will be redirected to a secure Salesforce login screen. Log in with the Salesforce account you wish to connect.
- After logging in, Salesforce will ask you to authorize the connection.
- After authorizing or logging into your Salesforce account, the integration is ready to go and you’ll be returned back to Catalytic.
- New account created
- New case created
- New lead created
- New opportunity created
- New order created
- Opportunity moved to new stage
- Create a case
- Create a contact
- Create a custom object
- Create a lead
- Create an opportunity
- Create an account
- Look up an account
- Look up a custom object
- Lookup user
- Update a case
- Update a custom object
- Update a lead
- Update an opportunity
- Update an account
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.