Use this action to search for an account within Salesforce that matches the entered criteria.
- Check the account against other accounts stored in Salesforce
- Contact users within Salesforce accounts
- Pull up account information to reference in later automation
- Send an email populated with account specific information
This action requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
- Select your team’s integration from the list
- Account name of the salesforce account you are looking up
- The unique, 15 or 18 character, system-generated ID. If a record ID is provided, the Account Name and Number will be ignored.
- When viewing the account in Salesforce, the URL has the 15 digit ID.
- Example: http://example.salesforce.com/record-id/srPos=0&srkp-001
- For help finding the Record ID, see Salesforce’s Find the ID of a record type article.
- Account number of the salesforce account you are looking up
All output fields will store under the custom field value giving during the action configuration.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.