Use this action to update a custom object record in Salesforce
- Update Salesforce information as part of an automated process.
- Send emails with updates about the custom object.
- Start a new instance for the updated custom object.
This action requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
- Select your team’s integration from the list
- The API name of the custom object in Salesforce, which typically uses the format ObjectName__c
- The Salesforce ID of the custom object you wish to update
- Define a custom field to update. To find the API Name, view the field in Salesforce Setup. Custom fields typically uses the format FieldName__c
- Set the value to store in the custom field
All output fields will store under the custom field value giving during the action configuration.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.