Starts an instance of a Workflow when a Salesforce opportunity moves to a new stage.
The Opportunity Stage Change Salesforce trigger will start a new instance of a Workflow whenever an opportunity moves stages within the connected Salesforce instance.
- Transferring the opportunity to another person/team/department
- Starting a new instance for the new status of the opportunity
- Automatically create tasks or send emails based on each stage change.
The Salesforce trigger requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
- Name to label the trigger within the Triggers page.
- Select from a list of all Salesforce integrations already authorized through the Integrations page
- Name of the new stage that the opportunity has recently changed to. List multiple stages with comma separated names.
The Salesforce fields associated with the opportunity stage change are available within the triggered Workflow instance. The specific output fields depend on the configuration of your Salesforce instance and integration with Catalytic.
Please refer to the output section of Salesforce Triggers for instructions on how to configure which fields to be passed into Catalytic and how to refer to those fields within a Workflow.