Use this action to update an opportunity record in Salesforce.
- Check the opportunity against accounts stored in Salesforce
- Automatically create tasks or send emails based on new contact information
This action requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
- Select your team’s integration from the list
- The ID of the Salesforce opportunity that should be updated
- Input the 15 digit ID for the owner of this account.
- If left blank, it will default to the Salesforce integration user
- Enter the Close Date in the format YYYY-MM-DD
- Create a name for this opportunity
- A name longer than the maximum length of 120 characters will cause the action to fail
- Input the 15 digit ID for the owner of this opportunity
- Describe the account
- The API stage name
- Make sure to enter the API name and not the label
- ID of a related Campaign
- This field is defined only for those organizations that have the campaign feature Campaigns enabled
- Estimated total sale amount
- For opportunities with products, the amount is the sum of the related products
- Define a custom field to update. To find the API Name, view the field in Salesforce Setup. Custom fields typically uses the format FieldName__c
- Set the value to store in the custom field
All output fields will store under the custom field value giving during the action configuration.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.