Use this action to search for users within Salesforce that match the entered criteria.
- Contact users within Salesforce accounts
- Pull up user information to reference in later automation
- Assign tasks within Catalytic using their email
- Add new team members to Catalytic
- Confirm information accuracy by checking user information against another database
This action requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
- Select your team’s integration from the list
- The 15 digit ID for the user
- The name that a user enters to log in to the API or the user interface
- The value for this field must be in the form of an email address, and all characters should be lowercase
- Last name of the user
- First name of the user
- The user’s email address
- The alias of the user
- Define a custom field to update. To find the API Name, view the field in Salesforce Setup. Custom fields typically uses the format FieldName__c
- Set the value to store in the custom field.
All output fields will store under the custom field value giving during the action configuration.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.