Each Catalytic team has their own login screen. If you’re a member of a team, you can log in to your team by going to your Catalytic team URL. Team URL’s use the format teamname.pushbot.com, where teamname is your team’s name.
From the login screen, you can:
- Sign in to your team using your email address and password
- If you’ve forgotten your password, you can sign in to your team by email
- Request an invite to a team you’re not a member of
There are two ways to sign in to your Catalytic team:
If you’re already a member of a team, you can sign in with an email and password.
If you’re a member of a team but you can’t remember your password, select to receive a special, secure login email at your email address – no password required! This login method is commonly called a magic link.
The sign in by email option makes it easy to sign in without your password. This option has different results depending on whether the email is registered with the team:
- If you sign in by email and the email is registered on the team, you’ll receive an email with a login link to log in to the team immediately. This email will also have login links for other teams you are a member of.
- If you sign in by email and the email is not registered on the team, you’ll receive an email that explains this, and provides steps to request an invite.
If you have forgotten your password, the Sign in by email option is an easy way login with just your email address. Then once you’re logged in you can reset your password.
- Select to receive a special, secure login email to the email address of your account.
- In the email, select the login button to log in to the team immediately.
- Once logged in, go ahead and reset your password. Select your photo or profile icon in the top right corner and select My Profile.
- Select Change password and follow the prompts to change the password.
For more information on changing your password, see the Manage your password page.
If you are joining a new Catalytic team you can be invited manually by a team admin, or request an invite from that team’s login page. Once your invite is accepted, or you’re invited manually, you can create a new account. Creating an account requires an invite.
See the Join a Catalytic team page for specifics on joining a new team.
If you’re already signed in to a team, select the profile photo or initial in the top right corner and select Sign out. You will be logged out immediately.
If you have forgotten your password, use the sign in by email feature to log in without a password using a magic link sent to your inbox. Once you are logged in, you can change your password in your profile, accessible by selecting your profile icon in the top right.
If you have forgotten the email address you used to log in, try your most commonly used emails with the sign in by email feature, or contact a team or company admin to identify the correct email address.
If you have an issue when changing your password, your password may not be strong enough or may have a common convention in it. See Creating a strong password for tips on creating a secure password.