Your account page displays all of your personal user information. From your account page you can update contact information, notification preferences, and change other general account settings. All changes save automatically.
Select your photo or profile icon in the top right corner and select My Account from the menu
From your account page, select the Profile, Settings, or Notifications tab to see all account options.
- Profile photo: The avatar that appears next to your name or in other areas of Catalytic.
- Full name: The name that displays across Catalytic.
- Email: The email address for Catalytic email notifications and tasks.
- Password: The password for your account. Select the field to set a new password for your account.
- Enable Beta Features: The version of your Catalytic experience; ask your team admin if you’re not sure what version to use. Some features may be less stable while in beta.
- User Role: Your user role is your permission level and determines the level of access to administrative or team-wide settings. User Role cannot be changed except by an admin.
- Workflow Editing: Whether or not you can create new Workflows on your team.
You can set your Personal and Group notifications from the notifications tab. Group notifications include events like tasks assigned to a group you’re a member of.
- Receive via Email: Get notified in your email inbox when you have updates from Catalytic.
- Receive via Slack: Get notified in Slack when you have updates from Catalytic.
- Alerts: Receive notifications for tasks assigned to you, instances that complete, and deadline reminders.
- Status Reports: Receive a daily summary of all the tasks assigned to you, and a weekly summary of the updates for your team.
To set up your Slack notifications and see more examples of notification types, see the Notification preferences page.