This integration enables all Google actions within Catalytic, including our Google Drive and Google Sheets actions. A separate integration is not required for the Google Sheets actions.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Google Drive is simple and only requires an email address and password for a Google Account. Creating the integration is like using your Google Account to sign in to a third-party site or app, which is a common sign in method for different sites and services.
If your Google Account includes Team Drive functionality, Google Drive actions work with your Team Drives as well.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Google integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
- You will be redirected to a secure Google login screen. Log in with the Google Account associated with the Google Drive you wish to connect.
- After logging in, Google will ask you to authorize the connection. Catalytic only requires permissions for Google Drive and Google Sheets spreadsheets at this time. The permissions enable Workflows to help automate mundane work in Google Drive.
- After authorizing or logging into your Google account, the integration is ready to go and you’ll be returned back to Catalytic.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.