Ephesoft offers data classification solutions that extract meaning from documents, turning flat data into meaningful insights for processes and analytics.
The Ephesoft configured integration takes advantage of available API support to connect to Catalytic. Once a configured integration is set up, use Web API actions to tap into any Ephesoft APIs and automate work.
Once everything is set up, dig into Ephesoft’s Developer documentation.
Configured integrations connect to a dedicated user account within your app or tool, then interact and automate work via the account. For example, you could create a user named
Catalytic Integration in Ephesoft, connect Catalytic to it through a configured integration, then automate work through the account.
Configured integrations require a user account. After you’ve created one, you can integrate with Ephesoft.
The Ephesoft configured integration uses the Username and Password integration to create a secure connection. The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a Username and Password connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Username and Password integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the username and password for the account you wish to connect to. The permissions on the account will determine what work you can automate in Ephesoft.
- Enter the host name, or login URL for your Ephesoft environment. This may look like
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
You can get started right away with the Ephesoft: OCR classify extract JSON action, which allows you to extract fields from a document. To interact with the any Ephesoft API endpoint, you can use the Web API actions. Before using Web API actions, follow the Required setup and Create integration steps above.
- Note: The dedicated user account must have the permissions or authorization to perform any actions done with the Web API actions.
- From the Workflow Settings page, select Add an Action inside the Actions section.
- Select Add a step from the builder page.
- Select the Web API action that corresponds to the Ephesoft API endpoint, such as the Web API: Send GET Request action.
From the integration drop down, select the Username and Password integration you configured in the Create integration steps above.
- Fill in the rest of the details as necessary.
- Select Save.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.