Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Dropbox is simple and only requires logging in with the email address and password for your Dropbox Account. Creating the integration is like signing into your Dropbox account, which is a common sign in method for different sites and services.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Dropbox integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
- If you are already signed into Dropbox, you’ll be asked to authorize the connection. If you’re not signed in, you’ll just need to log in with the Dropbox email address and password you wish to connect.
- After logging in, Dropbox will ask you to authorize the connection. Catalytic only requires specific Dropbox permissions at this time. These permissions enable Workflows to help automate mundane work in Dropbox.
- After authorizing or logging into your Dropbox account, the integration is ready to go and you’ll be returned back to Catalytic.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.