Wrike is a cloud-based collaboration and project management software. Connect your Wrike account to Catalytic to help automate adding and updating Wrike tasks as part of a process.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Wrike is simple and only requires a Wrike Client ID and Client Secret. The ID and Secret authenticates the integration with Catalytic and can be created by an admin within your Wrike team or account.
Before setting up the integration, walk through the steps below to create a Client ID and Client Secret for Catalytic.
From within your Wrike team:
Select your user avatar in the top right of your home screen, and select Apps & Integrations
Select API on the left hand menu. Enter an App name for the connection, such as “Catalytic”, then select Create new.
https://security.pushbot.com/oauthto the Redirect URI section. This is a URL that listens for connections from applications like Wrike.
The configuration is created, and the Client ID and Client Secret are generated under the OAuth section. These are the only two values needed to configure the integration.
Select Save at the bottom of the page after all changes are made.
Once you have created a connection with Wrike and obtained a Client ID and Client Secret, go ahead and create the integration within Catalytic.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Wrike integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter the Client ID and Client Secret provided by Wrike. See the steps above for how to create a wrike client ID and client secret.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect to finalize adding the integration.
- You will be redirected to a secure Wrike confirmation screen to authorize the connection. Catalytic only requires basic permissions with Wrike. The permissions enable Workflows to help automate mundane work in Wrike.