Every data table you create or have shared with you is tracked and listed on the data tables screen. For each Data Table, you can see its name, who created it, and when it was created. Select a data table to open, view, and edit the data in a spreadsheet style view.
Data tables created in an instance with actions like Tables: Create an empty table, are not listed on the data tables screen and can be viewed using a data table ID.
Every data table you create or have shared with you is tracked and listed on the data tables screen.
- Select Data from the top of any Catalytic screen.
- Scroll through the list or type the name of the table you are looking for in the Search bar in the top right
- Select the data table to view it
- To view it in Excel, select next to the table name and select Export
- Choose the format to export the file in, and select
When you reference a data table in a step, it is associated with the Workflow. A list of every data table referenced by a Workflow is accessible from the Workflow detail page.
From the Workflow detail page, click the Data tab to view all tables associated with the Workflow.
A data table generated in a Workflow instance with the Tables: Create an empty table is only saved for the specific instance and is not listed on the data tables page.
To view a temporary, instance only data table, append the data table’s ID to the url
https://exaample.pushbot.com/tables/. A data table ID is the output of many table actions.
- For example: for example.pushbot.com/tables/5dbdd4b4-8898-4004-ae85-1e98f6f64372, the data table ID is 5dbdd4b4-8898-4004-ae85-1e98f6f64372.