Coupa is a platform for business spend management. Coupa provides visibly, control, and compliance for business spending.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Coupa is simple and only requires your Coupa subdomain, username and an API key. The API key authenticates the integration with Catalytic and can be created by an admin within your Coupa instance.
From your Coupa instance,
- Go to Setup > Company Setup > API Keys
- Select Create
- Configure the API key based on your individual needs.
Coupa will create an API key which you can copy and paste into your Coupa integration setup. For more information and details on creating an API Key, see Coupa’s API Key Security documentation.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Coupa integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter your Coupa Subdomain, this is part of the URL when you’re browsing Coupa. Each Coupa customer has their own url, of the form subdomain.coupahost.com. For example: https://companyname.coupahost.com
- Copy over your API Key from your Coupa instance. See the How to create a Coupa API Key above.
- Enter your Coupa Username in the User Login field.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.