Zendesk provides a fast and easy way to provide great customer service to your clients. Connect your Zendesk account to Catalytic to help automate your support processes and connect to other departments in your company.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
A couple uses cases about how the feature could be used in the context of business processes.
- Create a ticket
- Analyze the text of incoming customer emails and create tickets in Zendesk for issues that need further follow-up
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Zendesk integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter your Zendesk subdomain. You can get your subdomain from your Zendesk URL. For example, if your Zendesk URL is: https://exampledomain.zendesk.com, the subdomain is
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect to finalize adding the integration.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.