YouTube is a popular video-sharing platform from Google.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with YouTube is simple and only requires logging in with the email address and password for your YouTube Account. Creating the integration is like signing into your YouTube account, which is a common sign in method for different sites and services.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the YouTube integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
- If you are already signed into YouTube, you’ll be asked to authorize the connection. If you’re not signed in, you’ll just need to log in with the YouTube email address and password you wish to connect.
- After logging in, YouTube will ask you to authorize the connection. Catalytic only requires specific YouTube permissions at this time. These permissions enable Workflows to help automate mundane work in YouTube.
- After authorizing or logging into your YouTube account, the integration is ready to go and you’ll be returned back to Catalytic.