Use this action to look up a purchase order record in Workday
- Finds purchase order information from a Workday account or invoice
- Automatically assign tasks based on the purchase order
- Automatically update systems based on purchase order information
This action requires a preconfigured Workday integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
For these configurations, you are not required to enter information into each field, but you must have some information in order to identify the invoices. You can use references for most of the configuration to collect exact data from other tasks or actions.
- Select your team’s integration from the list
- Enter the number of the purchase order you are searching for, or use a field reference.
- Enter the ID of the purchase order you are searching for, or use a field reference.
This action will provide a field with the purchase order information
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.