Use this action to look up up a company record in Workday
- Automatically update systems based on company lookup information
- Use lookup company output in later automation for customized invoices or purchase orders.
This action requires a preconfigured Workday integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
For these configurations, you are not required to enter information into each field, but you must have some information in order to identify the invoices. You can use references for most of the configuration to collect exact data from other tasks or actions.
- Select your team’s integration from the list
- The unique identifier of the company
- Name of the company or organization
- Attribute identifying organization code
- The unique reference identifier of the organization
- If not specified, the address returned will default to the most recent address by effective date
- Address reference ID cannot be used as the only look up field; at least one other field is required.
This action will provide a field with the company name
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.