Workday is a suite of cloud software used to manage a business’s financials, projects, data and human capital.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
- After an invoice is received, look up its purchase order
- Look up all of the invoices related to a purchase order
- Look up all of the invoices from a supplier
Ask your Workday system administrator to create an integration user and ask for the username, password, tenant and API Endpoint URL
After receiving the integration credentials, follow these steps:
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Workday integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter your username, password, tenant and API Endpoint URL
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect to finalize adding the integration.