Stripe is an online payment processing application. Connect your Stripe account to Catalytic to help automate the collection of payments for your business.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
- Collect payment of an invoice
- Use a scheduled Workflow to charge a recurring fee to an existing Stripe customer
- Charge a one-off fee for an event
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select Stripe then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select , you will be redirected to a secure Stripe login screen. Log in with the Stripe account you wish to connect with Catalytic.
- After logging in, Stripe will ask you to authorize the connection, Select Connect to finalize adding the integration.