Sterling Talent provides accurate, fast, online pre-employment screening. Automating with Sterling Talent involves using the Sterling On Demand API and Catalytic Web API actions to automate within Sterling Talent.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Sterling Talent is simple and only requires a username and password.
It is recommended to create the Sterling Talent integration from an admin account with proper permissions. If a non-admin account is used for the integration, some actions may not work if they require admin permissions.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Sterling Talent integration then select Add this Connection.
- Enter the username and password for your Sterling Talent account. These details are not visible at any time.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect to finalize adding the integration.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.