SAP Fieldglass provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System to engage and manage external workers and resources.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with SAP Fieldglass requires admin specific information accessible through your SAP Fieldglass representative.
Contact your representative to request this information. You can reference Fieldglass’ Obtaining OAuth 2.0 Client Credentials from SAP Fieldglass help article when requesting this information.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the SAP Fieldglass integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter the Base API URL for your SAP Fieldglass account. It will look something like
<your sap environment URLL>/api/oauth2/v2.0
- Enter the Client-specific key associated with your SAP Fieldglass OAuth App.
- Enter your SAP Fieldglass username and password.
- Select Connect.