Quickbooks is an accounting software tool to manage business payments, bills, and payroll functions. Automating with Quickbooks involves using the Quickbooks Accounting API and Catalytic Web API actions to automate within Quickbooks.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Setting up the Quickbooks integration only requires logging into the desired Quickbooks account.
Configuring Web API actions with Quickbooks may require additional permissions within Quickbooks, so consult with your organization’s Quickbooks administrator when using these features as it requires familiarity with API and JSON methods in Quickbooks.
For further assistance, please feel free to contact Catalytic Support.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Quickbooks integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
- You will be redirected to a secure Quickbooks login screen. Log in with the Quickbooks account you wish to connect.
- After logging in, Quickbooks will ask you to authorize the connection.
- After authorizing or logging into your Quickbooks account, the integration is ready to go and you’ll be returned back to Catalytic.