Paylocity is a cloud-based HR & Payroll provider for data-driven insights and engagement.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Setting up the Paylocity integration requires an account with Paylocity. A Client ID, Client Secret, and your Company ID are required for setup, you can obtain these by contacting Paylocity and requesting API access—or you may already have them if you already requested API access.
Paylocity has more information in their API Documentation
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Paylocity integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details.
- Enter your Paylocity Client ID, Client Secret, and Company ID. You can find these by contacting Paylocity and requesting API access.
- Select an environment. Leave blank or enter “PRODUCTION” to connect to a production organization . Enter “SANDBOX” to connect to a sandbox.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.