Oracle Sales Cloud is a sales automation and sales performance management solution.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring the Oracle Sales Cloud Integration is simple and requires a username, password, and your Sales Cloud instance server name. You must have an account to login and setup the Oracle Sales Cloud integration.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Oracle Sales Cloud integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter the Username and password used to log into Oracle Sales Cloud
- Enter the server instance name of the Oracle Sales Cloud Account.
- Example: If the link a user uses to access the Oracle Sales Cloud is https://companyname.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com, the server name would be companyname
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.