Mediaocean is a SaaS application with a number of modules that provide brands, agencies, and media sellers the infrastructure and tools needed to manage advertising.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Mediaocean Prisma requires developer specific information accessible from the Mediaocean Developer site or provided to a developer directly from Mediaocean.
You must have a developer account with Mediaocean to login and setup the Mediaocean Prisma Integration.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Mediaocean Prisma integration integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter an active Prisma Integration API key. Contact the Prisma integration API Support team for your unique key once you are registered and are ready to begin development.
- Enter the Organization ID, Agency Location, and User ID for the Prisma Integration.
- If you don’t know what the correct ID and locations are, reach out to your company’s developer working on the Prisma Integration API. These fields are all provided by Mediaocean during registration and set up or accessible through the Mediaocean developer portal.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.