JIRA is a software development tool used for bug tracking and project management.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
The JIRA integration must be set up with support from Catalytic. To set up the JIRA integration, contact Catalytic Support.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the JIRA integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.