I-9 Advantage is a web-based solution for creating, managing, and securely storing compliant Form I-9s.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring the I-9 Advantage integration requires a Client ID and Client Secret from an admin account. Contact your I-9 Advantage account manager for this account specific information.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the I-9 Advantage integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Enter the Client ID and Client Secret for your I-9 Advantage account, and the username associated with the account. Contact your I-9 account manager for this information.
- Select an environment. Leave blank or enter “PRODUCTION” to connect to a production organization . Enter “SANDBOX” to connect to a sandbox.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect to finalize adding the integration.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.