Google Calendar is a popular time-management and calendar service from Google. Google Calendar integrates into the rest of the G Suite.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Google Calendar is simple and only requires logging in with the email address and password for your Google Calendar Account. Creating the integration is like signing into your Google Calendar account, which is a common sign in method for different sites and services.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Google Calendar integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
- If you are already signed into Google Calendar, you’ll be asked to authorize the connection. If you’re not signed in, you’ll just need to log in with the Google Calendar email address and password you wish to connect.
- After logging in, Google Calendar will ask you to authorize the connection. Catalytic only requires specific Google Calendar permissions at this time. These permissions enable Workflows to help automate mundane work in Google Calendar.
- After authorizing or logging into your Google Calendar account, the integration is ready to go and you’ll be returned back to Catalytic.