Dayforce is a modern cloud human capital management platform for managing an employee’s lifecycle.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring with Dayforce is simple and only requires your Dayforce domain, username, and password.
It’s recommended to use a dedicated integration account for integrations. Learn more about dedicated integration accounts.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Select your photo or profile icon in the top right corner and select Integrations.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Dayforce integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details. Add a Connect Name and enter the username and password for the account used to log in to Dayforce
- Set the Environment for the integration. Your Dayforce administrator can help you decide which environment to choose.
- A Production environment is the active or live environment, where actual data is stored.
- A Sandbox environment is used for initial testing before fully deploying an integration.
- Enter the Client name for your Dayforce account. The Client name is also called the instance name—you can find the name in the URL when logged into your Dayforce account. Look for
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.