Use this action to retrieve information about a company using their website domain name.
This action returns information like biography, employee count, logo, or linkedIn url, based on the availability of this data. For a full list of results, see the output for this action below.
- Look up company information based on an incoming email domain to qualify or sort a lead automatically.
- Populate documents or presentations with dynamically updated company information.
- Insert the company URL, for example catalytic.com
- To help keep output fields organized, choose an output field prefix to add to the beginning of each output field name as this action may output more than one field.
- The step’s name is used as the prefix by default.
This action may generate multiple fields. To help keep output fields organized, the prefix above will be added to the beginning of each of the output field names, separated by two dashes. Each field will result as:
Based on the availability of data, this action will output the following fields: