CircleCI is a web analytics service by Google. It lets you measure and track your website advertising, videos, and more.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Setting up the CircleCI integration requires an account with CircleCI. An API Token is required for setup, which requires administrator privileges in your CircleCI account.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the CircleCI integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details.
Enter your CircleCI API token. The token’s permissions will match the user who created, so it is recommended to generate the token from an admin account. See Managing API Tokens from CircleCI for more information.
- Log in to your CircleCI account.
- From the application, go to your user settings.
- Click Personal API Tokens.
- Click the Create New Token button and provide a token name in the Token name.
- Click Add API Token.
- The unique API token will display. It will only display once.
- Enter this into the API Token field of your Catalytic Integration.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.
Thanks for your feedback
We update the Help Center daily, so expect changes soon.
Paste this URL anywhere to link straight to the section.