Microsoft Azure Blob Storage is a scalable cloud storage provider for unstructured data. Connect to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage to securely upload or download files using Catalytic.
Integrations can only be set up by Admin users and are enabled per team. See our General Integration Information page for an overview of integrations and some recommendations when configuring new integrations.
Configuring the Azure Blob Storage integration is simple and requires an account name and your Azure Blob Storage access key. You must have a blob storage account with Azure Blob Storage to set up the integration.
You can access your account and access key from the Azure dashboard under All Resources.
The following instructions are for creating an integration for the first time. If you already have a connection, select the integration and select Add a Connection, or see How to create a new connection for an existing integration.
- Open the overflow menu in the top navigation bar, and select Admin.
- Select Integrations at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Add an Integration button in the top right corner.
- Select the Azure Blob Storage integration then select Add this Connection.
- Fill in the details and enter the storage Account Name.
- Enter the Access Key for the specific Account Name.
- To find the access key, from the Azure dashboard, navigate to the desired storage account. Select the Key icon to view the access keys for the storage account. Enter either key into the integration setup.
- Set the integration permissions if necessary.
- Select Connect.