SFTP is a common protocol for file access, file transfer, and file management on a server. SFTP is a secure file transfer protocol and uses a Username and Password or SSH key for authentication.
Once the integration is set up, Pushbot SFTP actions can use the integration credentials and download or upload through the SFTP without reentering credentials in each action.
Configuring SFTP credentials is simple but requires an authentication method. A username and password or SSH key is required to set up the integration.
- Select Integrations in the left pane
- Select the + button in the lower-right corner
- Select the Authentication type for your SFTP server
- Create a description for the connection
- Based on the authentication type, enter the Username and Password combination or Username and SSH Key combination specific to the SFTP server.
- Enter the SFTP URL for the credentials. This will begin with sftp://
We can support SSH-DSS as a host authentication algorithm upon request. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss enabling this authentication type.