Mediaocean is a SaaS application with a number of modules that provide brands, agencies, and media sellers the infrastructure and tools needed to manage advertising.
Configuring with Mediaocean Prisma requires developer specific information accessible from the Mediaocean Developer site or provided to a developer directly from Mediaocean.
You must have a developer account with Mediaocean to login and setup the Mediaocean Prisma Integration.
- Select Integrations in the left pane
- Select the + button in the lower-right corner
- Create a description for your integration
- Enter an active Prisma Integration API key. Contact the Prisma integration API Support team for your unique key once you are registered and are ready to begin development.
- Enter the Organization ID, Agency Location, and User ID for the Prisma Integration.
- If you don’t know what the correct ID and locations are, reach out to your company’s developer working on the Prisma Integration API. These fields are all provided by Mediaocean during registration and set up or accessible through the Mediaocean developer portal.
- Select Connect.