Microsoft Azure Blob Storage is a scalable cloud storage provider for unstructured data. Connect to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage to securely upload or download files using Catalytic.
Configuring the Azure Blob Storage integration is simple and requires an account name and your Azure Blob Storage access key. You must have a blob storage account with Azure Blob Storage to set up the integration.
You can access your account and access key from the Azure dashboard under All Resources.
- Select Integrations in the left pane
- Select the + button in the lower-right corner
- Create a description for your integration
- Enter the storage Account Name.
- Enter the Access Key for the specific Account Name.
- To find the access key, from the Azure dashboard, navigate to the desired storage account. Select the Key icon to view the access keys for the storage account. Enter either key into the integration setup.
- Select Connect.