Oracle Sales Cloud is a sales automation and sales performance management solution.
Configuring the Oracle Sales Cloud Integration is simple and requires a username, password, and your Sales Cloud instance server name. You must have an account to login and setup the Oracle Sales Cloud integration.
- Select Integrations in the left pane
- Select the + button in the lower-right corner
- Create a description for your integration
- Enter the Username and password used to log into Oracle Sales Cloud
- Enter the server instance name of the Oracle Sales Cloud Account.
- Example: If the link a user uses to access the Oracle Sales Cloud is https://companyname.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com, the server name would be companyname
- Select Connect and follow any login prompts.