Search for an account within Salesforce that matches the entered criteria.
- Check the account against other accounts stored in Salesforce
- Contact users within Salesforce accounts
- Pull up account information to reference in later automation
- Send an email populated with account specific information
This action requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
Select your team's integration from the list
Account name of the salesforce account you are looking up
- The unique, 15 or 18 character, system-generated ID. If a record ID is provided, the Account Name and Number will be ignored. The Record ID can be found in Salesforce in the URL when viewing the record.
- Example: http://example.salesforce.com/record-id
Account number of the salesforce account you are looking up
All output fields will store under the custom field value giving during the action configuration.