Search for users within Salesforce that match the entered criteria.
- Contact users within Salesforce accounts
- Pull up user information to reference in later automation
- Assign tasks within Catalytic using their email
- Add new team members to Catalytic
- Confirm information accuracy by checking user information against another database
This action requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
Select your team's integration from the list
- The 15 digit ID for the user
- The name that a user enters to log in to the API or the user interface
- The value for this field must be in the form of an email address, and all characters should be lowercase
- Last name of the user
- First name of the user
- The user’s email address
- The alias of the user
Custom field 1 (2, 3, 4, 5) API Name
- Define a custom field to update. To find the API Name, view the field in Salesforce Setup. Custom fields typically uses the format FieldName__c
Custom field 1 (2, 3, 4, 5) value
- Set the value to store in the custom field.
All output fields will store under the custom field value giving during the action configuration.