Add a new lead record in Salesforce.
- Checking the new lead against accounts already stored in Salesforce
- Looking up the new account using a contact or company lookup action
- Automatically create tasks or send emails to follow up with the new lead.
This action requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
- Select your team’s integration from the list
- Input the name of the company, up to 255 characters
- If person account record types have been enabled, and if the value of Company is null, the lead converts to a person account
- Lead’s first name
- Lead’s last name
Lead Owner ID
- Input the 15 digit ID for the owner of this lead
- If left blank, it will default to the Salesforce integration user
- Lead’s position title
- Describe the lead
- Source of lead
- Web, phone, etc.
- Status code for the lead
- Open- not contacted/ Closed- converted
- List the lead’s department
- Estimate the annual revenue for the company of the lead
- Lead’s email address
- List the name of the Salesforce account
- A name longer than the maximum length of 255 characters will cause the action to fail
- Street address
- Postal code
- Phone number for a contact of this lead
- Mobile phone number for a contact of this lead
- Fax number for a contact of this lead
- The website URL for this account
- Rate the lead with hot, warm, or cold
Number of employees
- Estimate employees represented by this account
Custom field 1 (2, 3, 4, 5) API Name
- Define a custom field to update. To find the API Name, view the field in Salesforce Setup. Custom fields typically uses the format FieldName__c
Custom field 1 (2, 3, 4, 5) value
- Set the value to store in the custom field
All output fields will store under the custom field value giving during the action configuration.