Starts a run of a process template when a new account is created in Salesforce
The New Account Created Salesforce trigger will start a new run of a process template whenever a new account is created within the connected Salesforce instance.
Use cases include:
- Checking the new account against accounts already stored in Salesforce
- Looking up the new account using a contact or company lookup action
- Automatically create tasks or send emails based on new account information.
As with all triggers, a Process Template is a prerequisite for creating the trigger.
In addition, the Salesforce triggers also requires a preconfigured Salesforce integration. For more information on integrating Catalytic with other systems, please refer to the Integrations section of our help documentation.
After you have integrated with Salesforce, go to "Triggers", click the "+" at the bottom right of the screen and select Salesforce: "Starts when a new lead is created" from the list of triggers.
- Name to label the trigger within the Triggers page.
- Select from a list of all Salesforce integrations already authorized through the Integrations page
This Trigger will Start
- Process template to initiate when a new account has been created. Enter template name directly or choose from dropdown menu that includes all process templates within your team
The Salesforce fields associated with the new account are available within the triggered process run. The specific output fields depend on the configuration of your Salesforce instance and integration with Catalytic. Please refer to the output section of Salesforce Triggers for instructions on how to configure which fields to be passed into Catalytic and how to refer to those fields within a process.