This action converts a date to a date-time.
The Date-times: Convert a date to a date-time action enables a user to take a date, modify it with minutes and hours, and format it as a date-time. For example, if a date comes from a field and the hour is needed to be added to the field, this action can take the necessary steps.
- Integer number of hours to add or subtract
- A positive integer will add hours while a negative integer will subtract hours
- Integer number of minutes to add or subtract
- A positive integer will add minutes while a negative integer will subtract minutes
Output field name
The output will be a date-time field that is titled Output field name. The output will be in the format of March 03, 2018 10:00 AM.
- This action can help you ensure that a field is in the correct format, before using additional actions that require that format
- If the hours and minutes are not entered, the output will hours and minutes will default to 12:00AM