This action allows you to define the columns and the column field types for a new, run-only data table.
The Tables: Create an empty table action can construct an empty table for the current run. If a temporary table is need to process information during a run, this action can help. For example, a process that prioritizes the top 3 sales leads may want to save the leads to a table before sending them in an email.
- Comma separated list of the column names for the new table
- Comma separated list of field types for the columns entered in the Column names field
- Choose from TEXT, INTEGER, DECIMAL, BOOLEAN, DATE, DATE-TIME and FILE
Output field name
- The name of the field in which the result should be saved
- The table only is saved for the specific run, so information that is needed for future reference should be processed on an existing data table.
Up to 100 columns are supported in the Column names field. If over 100 are entered, the first 100 columns entered will be used to create the table