This action standardizes the capitalization of a string to all uppercase, lowercase, capital case or sentence case.
The Text: Format Capitalization action is used to clean up the capitalization of a text field. For example, if a latter action uses the text from a prior action in an email, this action can clean up the formatting prior to passing the text onto the email action.
Text to format
Output field name
- If UPPER, all characters are converted to upper case
- If LOWER, all characters are converted to lower case
- If CAPITAL, the first letter in each word is capitalized
- If SENTENCE, the first letter in the first word in each sentence is capitalized
The action will output the correctly formatted text to a field called result.
- For the sentence case to work, there must be punctuation (even if there is only a single sentence)