Automatically predict or recommend a value based on historical data and determine confidence in the prediction using a Predictive Model.
Predictive Model ID: The alphanumeric ID of the Predictive Model. This will be included in the email that is sent to you after training a new Predictive Model. To locate it manually:
- Select Predictive Models in the left pane and view the Predictive Model
- Copy the end of the URL from the browser address bar. For example, if the URL is:
Then the Predictive Model ID is: ba7ed23a-f53b-4aa3-b9c9-01d4a54bbe03
Return Field Name
- Text to save results to. If blank, will default to the name of the field being predicted.
field-name-prediction: The predicted value based on the input fields
field-name-confidence: A 0-100 rating indicating the level of certainty of the accuracy of the prediction
- After configuring a Predictive Model, you will receive an email when the training is completed. This usually requires 30-90 minutes. The email will include guidance on configuring the Field: Make a Prediction action for that specific model.
- To increase accuracy and confidence, add more data to the Data Table that the Predictive Model is based on.
- Use the 0-100 confidence rating with Task Conditions to assign a task to a person if the confidence rating is low, or skip that task and save some time if the confidence rating is high.