Starts a process run at a designated time, and can be scheduled to be reoccurring
The Scheduled trigger starts a run of a process template at a predefined date and time. Additionally, the trigger can be set to repeat at set intervals.
Common use cases can include weekly performance feedback requests for HR or analyzing data stored in a table for monthly reporting purposes.
As with all triggers, a Process Template is a prerequisite for creating the trigger. Once the Process Template is created go to "Triggers", click the "+" at the bottom right of the screen and select "Scheduled" from the list of triggers.
- Name to label the trigger within the Triggers page
Date/time Used for the Pattern
- Date and time when the trigger should initiate a run. This trigger uses the timezone of the user who configures the trigger.
- Define interval for repeating the automated start of a run
- Defaults to Does not repeat, but a Scheduled trigger can repeat every hour, day, weekday, week, month, or year
This Trigger will Start
- Process template to initiate at designated time. Can enter template name directly or choose from dropdown menu that includes all process templates within the team