Catalytic is a cross-functional platform that provides business professionals with a new capability to broadly address automation within their team. Our platform brings together a number of different technology capabilities such as:
- Forms & surveys
- Task management
- Workflow (routing, notifications & reminders)
- Data manipulation & transformation
- Document generation
- System integrations & web API calls
- Artificial intelligence (machine learning, natural language processing & more)
You do not need to be an expert on all these technologies. Catalytic allows a business user to build an automation with a checklist style approach, and the platform will automatically utilize the correct technology.
What sorts of things should I automate with Catalytic?
For inspiration, visit our Solutions Gallery and select Templates in the All Types box.
Catalytic is best at automating work that is relatively repetitive, occurs with some frequency, and involves multiple steps. Examples of common situations that could (and should) be automated include:
- Pulling data from multiple files and/or source systems
- Sending out email requests, notifications, and reminders
- Entering information into multiple systems
- Collecting data from people
- Generating common business documents such as Excel, Word, or PDF based on existing information
- Excel spreadsheets that have grown too complex and/or are emailed around to maintain status
- Processes that require a procedure document or flowchart to explain
- Running a survey and acting upon the results
- Any sort of request form
The Catalytic platform can be used to solve small problems as well as quite complex problems. We encourage you to start small, perhaps only solving a portion of an overall process, and then iteratively improving on your initial automation.
If you're ready, follow our tutorial to build your first process!