For any process that can be started manually, follow these steps:
- Select Start a Process in the left pane
- Scroll through the list of processes or type the name of the process you are looking for in the Search bar in the top right
- Select the process you would like to start
- Complete all fields, as necessary
- Name: Default is the process name and a timestamp
- Deadline: Optional. This is a deadline for the entire process.
- Owner: You are set as the default.
- Process fields (if applicable): Specific fields unique to this process which are required/optional to get the processed started.
- Select Start Process
- The process search defaults to any category. If you would like to narrow your search, select the drop down arrow to choose a specific category. Creating a process adds to or creates the categories.
- If you cannot find the process you would like to start, it is likely due to one of the following:
- You do not have Template Permissions to view that specific process
- The process is started via an automatic Trigger and not enabled for manual triggering
- It is rare that the process needs to be renamed at this time, as the process Name is commonly renamed within the process using the Pushbot: Rename this Pushbot task once unique data related to that process run is gathered.
- Processes can also be manually started within the Process Templates view if you have Template Permissions to find and edit that specific process template.