Each Catalytic team has their own login screen. If you’re a member of a team, you can login to your team by going to your Catalytic team URL. Team URL’s use the format: https://teamname.pushbot.com/, where teamname is your team's name.
There are two ways to sign in to your Catalytic account:
- Sign in using a email and password
- Sign in by email using just your email address; no password required!
Sign in to your Catalytic team
If you’re already a member of a team, you can sign in with a email and password.
If you can’t remember your password, select Sign in by email to receive a special, secure login email to the email address of your account – this login method is commonly called a magic link.
Sign in using just your email address
The sign in by email option makes logging in without your password easy:
- If you sign in by email and the email is registered on the team, you’ll receive an email with a login link to log in to the team immediately. This email will also have login links for other teams you are a member of.
- If you sign in by email and the email is not registered on the team, you’ll receive an email that explains this, and provides steps to request an invite.
How to sign in if you’ve forgotten your password
If you don’t remember your password, the Sign in by email option is an easy to way login with just your email address. Once logged in you can reset your password.
- Select Sign in by email to receive a special, secure login email to the email address of your account.
- In the email, select the login button to log in to the team immediately.
- Once logged in, go ahead and reset your password. Select your photo or profile icon in the top right corner and select My Profile.
- Select Change password and follow the prompts to change the password.
Request an invite to a team
If you’re joining a team you’re not yet a member of, you can request an invite from that team’s login page. If you request an invite, all team admins are alerted of the request by e-mail. From there, they can accept or deny the request.
Admins can also add new users manually, so if you are joining a company team, an admin can always add you themselves.
Once your invite is accepted, or you’re invited manually, you can create a new account. Creating an account requires an invite.
Create a new account from an invite
If you are invited to a team, you’ll receive an email to create an account. A first and last name, a nickname or username, an email address, and password are required to create an account. Here are a few reminders about the account creation process:
- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters, and the sign up screen will provide feedback if there are issues with a username.
- The email address must match the email address that received the invite. If you were invited at email@example.com, this address will be pre-populated during sign up and cannot be changed.
- Feedback is provided during password creation to encourage effective passwords. General suggestions on password strength are shown during password creation. Follow the on screen feedback to create a strong password. In general, passwords must be:
- 8 or more characters
- Must not contain the words catalytic or pushbot
- Cannot contain common password conventions like 123 or abc, or have repeated sequences like 123123123.
Once you’ve joined, you’ll jump straight to your dashboard.
Sign out of your account
If you’re signed in, select the profile photo or initial in the top right corner and select Sign out. You will be logged out immediately.
Troubleshoot sign in or account creation problems
If you have forgotten your password
Use the “sign in by email” feature to login without a password using a magic link sent to your inbox. Once you are logged in, you can change your password in your profile, accessible by selecting your profile icon in the top right.
If you have forgotten the email address you used to log in
You will need to contact a team or company admin to help identify the correct email address. You can always try your most commonly used emails with the “sign in by email” feature.
If you have an issue during account creation
See the instructions above on how to create a new account from an invite.