If your user permissions give you admin capabilities, you will be able to customize your team settings by changing the team name and/or adding a company logo.
To customize your team:
- Select the photo or initial in the top right corner and select My team
- Select Customization
To change the Team Name:
- Replace the existing name
- Select Save Changes on the bottom right
To use custom branding:
- Move the toggle to the right of Use custom branding to activate. The toggle should be blue
- Upload a logo image
- Choose an accent color with an HTML color code
- Select Save Changes
All emails, forms, and other guest views will include the logo. Note: all admin team members have access to customize their team.
- Changing your Team name will not change your Catalytic team URL. However, it is helpful if you would like to add capital letters, spaces or any other characters visible in your Catalytic communications.
- If your logo image is too large, you could use Microsoft Paint or online tools, such as ResizeImage.net, to resize to the maximum size requirements.